Oakley Standard Issue Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Glasses Black Frame with Prizm Array Lenses
- Lenses feature Oakley’s HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
- Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
- UV protection of Plutonite(R) lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168.
Only 2 left in stock
Oakley M Frame 3.0
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. Prizm(TM) Shooting is a revolutionary lens technology that dramatically enhance contrast and visibility over a wide range of light condition that allows shooters to see clearly, react faster and shoot with confidence. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite(R), a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
All Oakley glasses have High Definition Optics. HDO lenses offers the clearest , sharpest, most accurate vision through sunglasses possible. But that’s not the only feature they have to offer. These lenses either meet or exceed high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 and ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124. All while filtering out all UVA / UVB rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength.
Oakley frames feature an ultra lightweight design totaling approx. 1.05 oz, while being impact and chemical resistant. The Thin Stem Technology allows the wearer to utilize and be fully capable with :
- over – ear hearing protection and communication systems
- helmet-mounted night vision devices
- MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: The eyewear products in this store can expose you to the chemical Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of Califonia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 in|