Oakley Standard Issue Holbrook Glasses
$133.00 – $203.00
- High Definition Optic Lenes
- 100% UV filtration
- Impact Resistant
- Light Weight
OakleySI is a dedicated division of Oakley, Inc. committed to serving the needs of Military, Government, Law Enforcement, Fire and EMS professionals.
The Oakley Standard Issue Holbrook meets ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The Oakley Holbrook additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite(R), a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
Oakley Standard Issue Holbrook Lens
All Oakley glasses have High Definition Optics. HDO lenses offers the clearest , sharpest, most accurate vision through sunglasses possible. But that’s not the only feature they have to offer. These lenses either meet or exceed high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010 and ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11. All while filtering out all UVA / UVB rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength.
- Grey- features 15% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- Black Iridium -features 11% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement
- Grey Polarized – Features 17% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light, meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirement while minimizing glare.
Oakley Standard Issue Holbrook Frames
Oakley frames feature an ultra lightweight design while being impact and chemical resistant. The frames are designed to only make contact on only 3 points. The nose and the sides of you head. Eliminating fatigue from pressure points after long use from the wearer.
- Black frames with the US flag
- Black Frames with the US flag black out
- MultiCam Black Frames
- MultiCam Alpine white frames
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: The eyewear products in this store can expose you to the chemical Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of Califonia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. California Health & SafetyCode Section 25249.6
Check out this product review
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 6 in|
Black Frame w/ Grey Lenses US Flag Blackout, Black Frame w/ Grey Lenses US Flag, MultiCam Black Frame w/ Grey Lenses, MultiCam Black Frame w/ Grey Polarized Lenses, MultiCam Alpine w/ Black Iridium Lenses